MDcure provides safe and long-lasting relief to lower back pain, improves lumbar mobility, increases range of motion and relieves muscular aches and pains in other areas of the body when used as directed – 2 times a day for 30 minutes for 6 continuous weeks and then 3 to 4 times per week for ongoing maintenance. (While some report relief in as little as 2 weeks, we recommend that you continue to apply MDcure for the full 6 week initial treatment period.)
MDcure delivers these benefits
- It is FDA Class 1 listed and is safe to use by most adults.*
- Its massaging effects increase blood flow and perfusion to actually accelerate your healing.
- Many users can avoid costly, potentially habit forming medications and surgery.
- It’s priced thousands less than many other PEMF-based devices on the market today.
- It uses no invasive electrodes, stickers, probes or costly consumables to constantly replace.
- It’s extremely easy to operate with one button ON, auto shut-OFF convenience.
- It can be accurately and easily positioned on the lower back without assistance.
- It operates without tingling or burning sensations and runs silently.
- It works through light clothing without the need for direct skin contact and is 9V battery operated so can be used virtually anywhere and anytime.
- You can realize savings by applying your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) when you purchase MDcure.
- Because it can be used to treat muscular aches and pains occurring in areas of your body, you get more bang for your buck.
- It can be tried risk-free because it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- It’s built to last and comes with a 1 year limited warranty which can be extended to 2 full years without additional cost when you return your product registration card.
* Some restrictions and contraindications apply.
Advisory: The contents of the MDcure website and blog are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. When a third-party source is referenced, the recommendations and/or opinions expressed are those of the author’s. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have about a medical condition and before starting or stopping any exercise program. Reliance on information provided by Aerotel is solely at your discretion. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately!